Join Us for America's Oldest Outdoor Community Tree Lighting
Saturday, December 1, 2012, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Arrive Early to Enjoy the Holiday Festivities Under Our Big Tent at 7th and Market
- 5:30pm - Reading of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" by Perkasie Mayor John Hollenbach
- 5:45pm - Performance by the Pennridge School District Faculty/Staff Choir
- 6:15pm - Live Music by Mike Greer & Co.
- 7:00pm - Santa Arrives to Light the Tree
- 7:15pm - More live music by Mike Greer & Co.
Special Holiday Events
- All-Day Food and Shopping Specials
- FREE Old-Fashioned Horse and Carriage Rides
- Doug Kramer's Nostalgic Holiday Train Display at the Perkasie Electric Building (101 N. 7th Street) Friday and Saturday, noon- 8pm
- Heated Tented
Photos with Santa after the tree lighting at RE/MAX440 (7th and Market)
Bring a non-perishable food item for Pennridge FISH and be entered in a drawing to help Santa light the tree!
For more information, call 215-257-4989 or visitwww.perkasieoldetowne.org
Our 2012 Collectible Ornament will be on sale for $5 each (supplies are limited).