This year’s schedule:
● 5 p.m. - Streets closed, stores and restaurants open, vendors in place.
● 5:30 p.m. - Perkasie Mayor John Hollenbach Recites “The Night Before Christmas”
● 5:45 p.m. - Performance by Singer/Songwriter Jesse James Nace
● 6:30 p.m. – Mike Greer & Co.
● 7 p.m. - Tree Lighting
● 7:15 p.m. - More music by Mike Greer & Co.
Special Holiday Events
■ All-Day Food and Shopping Specials
■ FREE Perkasie Carousel Rides, noon - 5 p.m.
■ FREE Old-Fashioned Horse and Carriage Rides, 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
■ Doug Kramer's Nostalgic Holiday Train Display at the Perkasie Electric Building (101 N. 7th Street), Friday from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, noon - 8 p.m.
■ Photos with Santa after the tree lighting at Re/Max440 (7th and Market)
Children who bring a non-perishable food item for Pennridge FISH will be entered in a drawing to help flip the switch to light the tree!
POTA’s popular Collectible Holiday Ornament is on sale at many area businesses. The 2014 ornament is $8. Buy early…supplies are limited! Some ornaments will be available at the tree lighting.
For more information, call 215-257-4989 or visit www.perkasieoldetowne.org